In honor of Mental Health Awareness Month Rare Impact by Rare Beauty is proud to present our first ever Rare Impact Mental Health Virtual Event! The event will help kick off our educational campaign, Your Words Matter, that aims to educate and inspire around the important of word choice when talking about mental health.
With the mental health crisis magnified through COVID-19 and the current state of the world, now more than ever the conversation of mental health and education is not only critical but sought after. Rare Impact is gathering some of the most influential and impactful voices in mental health and education for the 2022 Rare Impact Virtual Mental Health Event.
Walk Away from the Rare Impact Mental Health Virtual Event with:
– Tangible takeaways to apply in work, life, and the communities that matter to you
– Resources and practical tips from a diverse group of experts on the frontlines of mental health
– Opportunities to have your mental health questions answered by leading experts
– A community of like-minded mental health enthusiasts, advocates, and beauty lovers
– Elyse Cohen – VP of Social Impact & Inclusion, Rare Beauty
– Jessica Cruel – Editor-In-Chief, Allure
– Whitney Simmons – Content Creator, Fitness Enthusiast, Mental Health Advocate
– Dr. Jessica Gold – Psychiatrist, Professor, & Director in Dept. of Psychology at WashU School of Medicine & Rare Beauty Mental Health Council Member
– Jay Shetty – Purpose Coach, NYT Bestselling Author, and Podcaster