Here at 103.3 AMP Radio, we’re excited to have Selena Gomez coming to town to celebrate our first birthday with us, and all of you!
Before you join us on City Hall Plaza in Boston for our FREE show on June 30th, here are a few things about Selena you may or may not know.
10 Things You Might Not Know About Selena Gomez
10. Selena is a dog lover! In fact, she owns six rescue dogs.
9. She is best friends with Demi Lovato, who she met when both were on the set of Barney and Friends.
8. Selena Gomez is named after Tejano singer Selena Quintanilla-Perez who died almost three years after Gomez was born.
7. Selena was named the youngest ambassador to UNICEF at age 17.
6. When filming that animated movie Horton Hears a Who!, Selena played Steve Carell’s daughter but she NEVER got to meet him!
5. Selena used to do a YouTube show with Demi Lovato called the “Demi and Selena Show.” Very appropriately titled.
4. Selena’s favorite foods: lemons with salt and pickles.
3. She was approached with an offer to be in High School Musical 3, but turned it down because it wasn’t serious enough.
2. Using a trick she learned from Kelly Clarkson, Selena drinks olive oil to protect her voice.
1. Before she starred on the Wizards of Waverly Place, Selena admitted she really wasn’t a fan of magic or the Harry Potter series.
Source: 1033 Amp Radio